Monday 14 January 2013

Hello Lovelies!

Hello Lovelies!

Welcome to Eat The Catwalk! I'm Jess, it's lovely to meet you! Now, I'm going to guess that your wondering why your here, what this blog is going to be about & more so why you should come back again soon? I would love to tell you exactly what its going to be about but that would actually require me knowing exactly that. What I can tell you is that this space is going to be filled with a little bit of everything, and I literally mean everything. Why you may ask, well why not? I have never enjoyed doing just one thing or being set on only doing certain activities, which is probably why I am great at nothing but good at a lot of things. 

One thing I know for sure is that we are going to have a lot of fun, make a lot of things & as always, be absolute crazy nutcases the entire time! So based on that alone you may want to stick around...I hope you do ;)

I will be updating 3+ times a week & these posts will be about food, fashion, design (I am a graphic designer), beauty,  DIY & WWW. No if you're were wondering what WWW is, let me explain - it's anything to do with the web so any youtube videos we may want to share, music we love, movies we want to see etc. So I hope to see you around again soon! Until then make sure you follow us on bloglovin, twitter and like our facebook page so you can keep up to date on everything going on here. 

Stay sweet
Xx Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment